TRADEXPRESS Export Doc
RADEXPRESS1 ExportDoc is a PC-based software package that makes it easier for exporters to prepare and assemble the documents they need to present for Letters of Credit, Documentary Collections, or open-account transactions.
ExportDoc: Efficient and User-friendly
ExportDoc minimises the cost and time required to produce export documents by drawing information from existing data and copying it to a worksheet. Easily access historical information and print more than 23 different documents using plain paper — no specialised forms required.
- Choose your language: ExportDoc supports English, French, and Spanish. All screen and document text, with the exception of specific government documents, displays in the language you prefer.
- Build templates: Routine shipments can be customised and each export is assigned a unique reference number that can be recalled later for similar shipments.
- Reduce errors: Transpose information from document to document with fewer errors, since previous export templates can be saved and used for new and repeat business. Government documents generated typically meet official requirements.
- Access online help: Take the guesswork out of filling in necessary fields with correct codes stored in drop-down tables. Stop searching for the correct forms.
- Create a built-in catalogue: Store and organise your product information by product number and store data for use in other programmes, such as FoxPro or dBase.
- Brand your company: Put your company logo and signature graphic on documents. Use the address book accessible from your worksheet to store information on clients and brokers.
- Send documents electronically: Use handy JPEG thumbnails as you create your documents.
Need more information?
Talk to one of our Relationship Managers about Scotiabank’s Corporate and Commercial Banking solutions.
Monday to Friday
Trademark of The Bank of Nova Scotia, used under licence.