Power and Infrastructure
Scotiabank is a top-tier source for comprehensive financial advice for governments, agencies, corporations, and participants in the power and infrastructure industries. Through our partners at Scotia Capital, we can assist in identifying opportunities for privatisation, public/private partnerships, and infrastructure, focusing on the development and execution of effective implementation plans.
Why partner with us?
- Access a dedicated team of specialists with a track record of developing innovative and competitive financing for infrastructure projects across the Americas
- Take advantage of our history of working with concession companies, sponsors, acquirers and sellers of infrastructure assets, governments, and government agencies
The Scotiabank Group can provide integrated financial solutions for the power and infrastructure sector, including:
- Cash Management Services
- Trading Internationally
- Corporate lending
- Project finance
- Merger and acquisition advisory services
- Debt and equity underwriting
- Sales and trading
- Equity and debt private placement
- Equity/fixed-income research
- Correspondent banking
Need more information?
Talk to one of our Relationship Managers about Scotiabank’s Corporate and Commercial Banking solutions.
Monday to Friday