If you need us, we’re here. Your well-being is always top of mind for us and we understand that you may have questions and concerns during this time. In branch, online, or with a call, we’re open and ready to help.
The continued spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19) around the world has understandably raised concerns for you, your families and businesses. At Scotiabank, the well-being of our valued clients and employees is of the deepest concern to us. We want you to know that your safety will remain our top priority as this situation continues to evolve.
We’re taking important steps to help you stay protected
- We continue to monitor the situation closely, and are following the latest guidance from health authorities to ensure that our practices are in line with the latest recommendations.
- Our employees are kept informed of the latest precautionary measures to ensure that our workplaces, including our branches, remain safe for everyone.
- We are conducting regular deep cleaning of our branches every business day, including sanitizing of all surfaces (door handles, ATM keypads and screens, pin pads, chair handles, desks, reception areas, teller wickets and washrooms), and hand sanitizer is available in-branch for use by both employees and customers.
- We are here to help. Should you be impacted by COVID-19 and need assistance, or if you have questions or concerns about your Scotiabank accounts or products, our agents are available 24 hours a day by calling 646-946-5868.
We are here and available
We remind you that you can continue to complete many of your everyday banking, 24 hours a day
- Manage your money and other banking needs
- Access the Scotia mobile banking app, available on the App Store or Google Play
- Call us at 646-946-5868
With the Scotia Caribbean Mobile App and Scotia Online Banking you can:
- Transfer funds
- Pay your Credit Card
- Pay Bills
- View account balances and transaction history
- Download statements
Customers wishing to conduct the following transactions may do so using one of our self-service channels:
- Cash withdrawals
- Cash and cheque deposits
- Credit card payments (cash/cheques/ account transfers)
- Loan payments (cash/cheques/ accounts transfers)
- Account Inquiries
Scotia Online & Scotia Mobile Banking App
- Account Inquiries
- Account statements
- Transfers between accounts or to others
- Bill Payments
For assistance with all other services, connect with your Advisor or Relationship Manager as you would normally. Our team is available and committed to supporting you, your families, and your businesses through these unprecedented times.
What you can do to keep yourself and those around you safe
In line with recommendations, proper hygiene can help reduce the risk of infection or spreading of infection to others.
Be vigilant in the fight against fraud
Do not respond to unsolicited e-mails, text messages, websites, or pop-up windows that request personal or confidential information, and do not open attachments or click hyperlinks in emails or text messages that are sent by someone you don’t know or recognize. Scotiabank will never send you unsolicited emails asking for confidential information, such as your password, PIN, Access Code, credit card and account numbers.